Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Who will have the last word .

Thu, Sep 26 2024 3:08 PM (1,392 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,540 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2024 9:06 AM
    A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small town in Arkansas .With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes. Suddenly, a blonde woman in the 4th row stands on her chair and starts shouting: "I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community, and from reaching our full potential as a person. Because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general...and all in the name of humor!" The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize but the blonde yells, "You stay out of this, mister! I'm talking to that little jerk on your knee".
  • craigswan
    31,540 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2024 9:09 AM
    The other day I was in the local auto part store. A lady comes in and asks for a seven ten cap. We all look at each other and ask, "What´s a seven ten cap?" She says, "You know, it´s right on the engine. Mine got lost somehow and I need a new one." "What kind of a car is it?" they ask. Now I´m thinking maybe an old Datsun Seven Ten, but no, she says that it´s a Buick. "Okay, Lady, how big is it?" She makes a circle with her hands about 3 1/2 inches in diameter. "What does it do?" we ask. She says, "I don´t know, but it´s always been there." One of us gives her a note pad and asks her if she can draw a picture of it. So she makes a circle about 3 1/2 inches in diameter and in the center she writes 710. The guys on the opposite side of the counter are looking at as she writes it...and they just fall down behind the counter laughing so hard. One guy says, "I think you want an OIL cap."
  • craigswan
    31,540 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2024 3:08 PM
    This year, the Oscars won four Emmys.
RSS