Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Just a note of praise to wgt

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 28 2011 12:49 PM (1 replies)
  • theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 12:11 PM

To all the staff at world golf,since I stumbled onto this game some time ago I have had nothing but fun on it,I have never been rude nor do I swear and get ticked off at a bad shot,,that is golf...I was very impressed that you let me and any other players have this free club rental  weekend,Like I have stated I always have fun on here,,but being able to try other clubs that I may never be able to own..was simply fantastic,been on here for a while now and my lever is up to 83,so I had many clubs and irons open to me..and this weekend I tried many of them,,and was very very impressed,and who knows,one day when I can afford it I may just buy some of the stuff that your great site let me try out.again thank you very much w g t your game is the best I have ever been on and glad to be a part of this site,hope you one day do this special rental again,,it gets full marks in my book,please take care and everyone of you keep up the great job you all do,,your friend the short driver

• drewsterinone
    190 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 12:49 PM

I totally agree

I honestly didnt take advantage of the free rentals, but I'm glad it gave the community a chance to see what they might be missing if they invest in some of the clubs!!!!

It really has been great on here lately and I greatly appreciate this site.  Its very fun and entertaining!!!!  

Tks WGT and WGT's community for all the help, support in things i thought i would never grasp, outstanding job by the staff and the players.

Drew

RSS