Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Nico's thoughts on 2023

Tue, Sep 24 2024 8:38 AM (23 replies)
  • DuFussMcGoo
    2,894 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2024 10:20 PM

WGTNico:
    I wouldn't be surprised if I'm missing things that should fall under any of these categories, so feel free to comment on your thoughts on how we did in 2023. I also wouldn't be surprised if I add to that as more things come to mind throughout this week

Is WGT in trouble?

WGT is owned by Topgolf.

Topgolf is owned by Callaway, and...

Struggling Topgolf to be spun off (restaurantbusinessonline.com)

Callaway paid $2.1 Billion for Topgolf and Topgolf is not performing (as per the hyperlink article). Topgolf is to be "spun off", says Callaway.

What's the truth WGTNico?

What do other WGT members think?

• craigswan
    31,532 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2024 6:54 AM
    15.5 million americans alone played topgolf last year or maybe 2022 .
  • Cicero733
    2,307 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2024 8:07 AM

I’ve always been curious. What is the source of the volume of users and does that number represent individual players or total rounds played by an indeterminate number of players? Never been able to gain a handle on this info.

• WGTNico
    636 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2024 8:38 AM

regarding the understandable worries about Topgolf/Callaway news:

There is a formal strategic review of Topgolf/Callaway underway, including a potential spin of Topgolf/Callaway. However, there are no changes to the day-to-day operations of WGT

We're going to continue doing regular updates to WGT as everything on our end really is business as usual, we're still going to put out our regular updates, bug fixes, etc. as we normally would

RSS