Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Stuck with tutorial at edit apparel stage.

Sun, Jul 7 2024 3:35 PM (22 replies)
  • NewThirteen
    1 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2024 4:21 PM

Hi,

I have just got the first piece of new apparel, and the tutorial finger is sending me through changing the tshirt. 

I click through the options until it says 'Select apparel type you want to edit'. After clicking it, it opens the tshirt options, however the tutorial finger and instructions do not go away, and I am then unable to click on anything else.

This has made the game unplayable, as I am unable to ever click on anything other than what the finger points at, and I can't get past that point.

I am playing on Android.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled.

Thanks

• ScottHope
    10,339 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2024 2:03 PM

Have you tried clearing the WGT app cache?

• TadMoore1996
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2024 11:45 AM

I'm having the same problem. I did clear the cache, but it made no difference.  This glitch makes the game literally unplayable.

• TadMoore1996
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2024 12:08 PM

I also tried launching the game on my windows PC to see if maybe the problem was Android-specific, but the problem persists on the PC game launcher as well.

• ScottHope
    10,339 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2024 12:50 PM

Contact either WGTNico or WGTShamWow and ask them to help you.

• TadMoore1996
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2024 12:54 PM

This may be a stupid question, but how do I contact them? 

• ScottHope
    10,339 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2024 12:29 AM

Not a stupid question at all.

Click on either of the names in my previous post to take you to that members profile page, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on 'new wall post' to send them a message.

You could also contact them on Discord, but someone else will have to instruct you on that.

• TadMoore1996
    8 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2024 9:15 AM

I must be dense; I can't find a "new wall post" button on either of their profiles.

• ScottHope
    10,339 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2024 12:25 AM

Sorry again Tad, I forgot that you have to reach level 15 before you can post on anybody's wall. I'll ask on your behalf then hopefully Nico will get in touch.  ; )

• TadMoore1996
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2024 8:46 AM

Thank you! I enjoy this game, and would like to keep playing it - I suspect many (perhaps all) new mobile players are getting stuck with this tutorial bug and simply haven't posted about it in these forums because they don't know this site exists. I only know about the desktop site and these forums because my brother used to play this game on his PC years ago. I hope the correct people see this and are able to fix this bug. Thanks again for your help.

RSS