Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Loading issues today?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 25 2024 6:01 PM (4 replies)
  • GolfNomad
    301 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2024 8:25 AM

Has anyone had any loading issues today..get an error message unable to load / internet connection..

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,615 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2024 1:21 PM

GolfNomad:

Has anyone had any loading issues today..get an error message unable to load / internet connection..

I also have a loading problem with my app, but it's a bit different. Since the last update, the app sometimes crashes after a while. When I reopen it, I get this.

Nothing but this weird background appears. The problem persists until I reboot the phone. (Fortunately, after rebooting, it returns to normal.)

I was on a weekly mission to complete 8 consecutive wins in coin rooms, and after the 7th win, during the 8th, this happened. Talking about perfect timing, eh? LOL When I rushed back after rebooting, the game was already gone.

• BlackBogey
    445 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2024 4:13 PM

That's gotta be the worst @Simon, the coin games.  Whether you have to win 8 consecutive, or even complete 10 with a Sponsor, sucks when you try and are denied through no fault of your own.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,615 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2024 5:50 PM

BlackBogey:

That's gotta be the worst @Simon, the coin games.  Whether you have to win 8 consecutive, or even complete 10 with a Sponsor, sucks when you try and are denied through no fault of your own.

Absolutely, Jay. It's really nothing when you think about it; it's only a game, but it sure is frustrating at times.

• Taudien
    51 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2024 6:01 PM

Keeps telling me its looking for updates and never loads!!

RSS