Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Oddjobs - Your new home?

Fri, Jul 19 2024 2:21 PM (4 replies)
  • MyNameIsJeff85
    89 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2024 3:23 PM

Any player's who may be disaffected with recent mergers within their club, and are looking for a fresh start, then please consider joining us here at Oddjobs.

We are a fun, social club that are fully aware of the vagaries of life. We only ask that you are a regular player that contributes towards the club in whatever capacity you deem fit. Whether it's helping the club maintain and/or improve on our top 15 clash status, arrange games with our members in our popular alternate shot/multiplayer telegram room, or taking part in our fun in house tournaments, team events & weekly brackets, we've got you covered! 

Currently standing at 86 members on our roster, all members use the free to use app telegram to communicate. This is by far the best way to keep up to date with club information, arranging games and most importantly, getting to know your fellow clubmates.

We respect all player's of all backgrounds, any rudeness or inappropriate behaviour, will be dealt with immediately.

Please consider us on your WGT journey, not as just a club, but a family to join for the long term. You have nothing to lose and potentially much to gain.

If interested, please contact the club owner @Qdog650 on telegram

• irisheagle00
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2024 4:18 AM

Being with a few cc over the years but oddjobs is best cc I've been  on as its very active and has alot of active games between other members which other cc don't have. Plus alot of cc tournaments 

• ddmcdaid5
    26 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2024 7:16 AM

Well said Barry. We are a totally inclusive bunch, friendly, accessible and competitive. We are continually innovating new in house comps, currently looking at re establishing a handicap singles and maybe pairs comp, with a knockout alt shot comp in the works also. Please try us out, see if we are a good fit for you, you may be surprised. Hope to hear from new members soon

• callaghan159
    6,291 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2024 10:20 AM

MyNameIsJeff85:
    We are a fun, social club that are fully aware of the vagaries of life.

Fairly new to Oddjobs myself. If you play mainly Alt Shot like myself, this could be your favorite club. I myself play 90% of my games that are alt shot and have never had a problem finding a game. We have a dedicate room to post and ask if anyone's up for a game and there will always be someone to reply to your request for a game. I know myself that if I go on wgt's alt shot room that it can be quite painful to find a game, and the best part about Oddjobs alt shot room is THERE IS NO QUITTERS. Not once have I had this happen to me since I joined this club. Cheers everyone and come have a peak into the club, if you like it, stay and enjoy yourself and if you find its not a good fit for you, then you are free to look for another club. Its a fun game so enjoy it for what it is. Its always more fun when you belong to a good club where members play each other. See you all in the club house where the drinks are free.

• callaghan159
    6,291 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2024 2:21 PM

Bumpty

RSS