Forums

Help › Forums

Re: TOO MANY CREDITS

Tue, Aug 27 2024 9:09 AM (27 replies)
  • happynappy2
    18 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2024 9:37 AM

I've never been able to watch videos. I play on my laptop, and if I click on watch videos the only thing I see is a True [X]

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,615 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2024 9:58 PM

Robert1893:
    I suspect people tend to underestimate the cumulative value or effect of doing something consistently over a period of time. While the value of each event/item may be small, the cumulative value is (potentially) large.

Sage words, Robert!

derekortt:
    fastest way, though is playing well. Before I left nearly 6 years ago, I was able to amass hundreds of thousands just by playing well.

True. I wasn't objecting what you said, Derek. I was just saying there are other options to collect credits.

derekortt:
    Blew through some of my remaining credits since coming back relearning the courses but starting to get back into the swing of things.

Good for you! 👍

derekortt:
    Wish the elite collection would return so we could buy something useful with our credits

+1

• happynappy2
    18 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2024 4:53 PM

As I stated earlier I've never been able to watch videos, only get the True [X] when I try. And as far as playing well all I do is play either a 1 hole or 3 hole stroke play for coins.

• ScottHope
    10,288 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2024 2:09 AM

Happynappy2, if you have a mobile device, install the game on that and watch the videos there.

• borntobesting
    9,676 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2024 9:51 AM

happynappy2:

Thank you I have yet been able to watch videos for credits. Can only do surveys, which right now don't pay much. 

The videos are on mobile. You can download an Android emulator like Blue Stacks and install WGT on it and you can watch the videos that way, You can also do the Tapjoy offers which aren't on PC either.

• craigswan
    31,474 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2024 10:09 AM
    Your so right happy . Never got any credits when i played on my laptop but i do now by playing on i-pad . ------ I have 54000 now . Was thinking of upgrading my clubs and getting serious again after messing my average up by mucking around .. ----- Sam told me which to buy but i cannot find his post now . Sticking to the free balls though and probably the cheap putter . Tried another one but it wasn't working for me . Maybe i read the dots wrong .
  • Kittykat2017
    611 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2024 2:29 PM

Yes me, i am thinking of using them for better clubs but i don't think they are that much better than the ones I have now. And i know better clubs will not make me any better. ;-)

• Kittykat2017
    611 Posts
    Tue, Aug 27 2024 9:09 AM

I watch the 2 credit videos & they do add up quite nicely. !/2 hour to an hour to kill?  watch them. ;-)

RSS