Forums

Help › Forums

TOO MANY CREDITS

Tue, Aug 27 2024 9:09 AM (27 replies)
  • happynappy2
    18 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2024 6:01 PM

Thank you I have yet been able to watch videos for credits. Can only do surveys, which right now don't pay much. 

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2024 4:20 AM

aardvarky:

I think I'm becoming obsessed with my credits.
    I have about 12000 at the moment - thinking I'm "saving them up" for later when I get to level 97 or so.
    Does anyone else possess this level of stupidity?

It`s not stupidity if you want better gear to play with. Currently at L145 with nothing to buy and I dont really play much anymore. I now earn the credits just for something to do and I`m at 119,000+ and counting . Stay on the grind and save them so when you need them you`ll have them. 

• derekortt
    663 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2024 5:09 AM

happynappy2:

Can I ask how does a person get 100,000 + credits other than buying them? 

by playing good golf

• CaptRon48
    189 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2024 6:51 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

BlackBogey:
    Nico has been asked on Discord, and his response has been that it is out of his control, but he would run it up the proverbial flag pole.  He offered no details on if another event would even be taking place, much less when or what will be offered.

Aha! Thanks for filling me in, BB! 👍 

SamSpayed:
    I would love to see a hickory putter 😃

Me too! 😃

SamSpayed:
    In fact, Nico said that whenever WGT does decide to do a Tap-In Rewards, he doesn't find out about it himself until they day before.  Great communication, huh?

LOL

Or another words "Par for course"

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,615 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2024 9:19 AM

derekortt:

happynappy2:

Can I ask how does a person get 100,000 + credits other than buying them? 

by playing good golf

Don't even have to play good (virtual) golf. You can amass that much just by watching free videos in less than two years.

• Robert1893
    7,702 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2024 10:10 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Don't even have to play good (virtual) golf. You can amass that much just by watching free videos in less than two years.

Exactly. 

I suspect people tend to underestimate the cumulative value or effect of doing something consistently over a period of time. While the value of each event/item may be small, the cumulative value is (potentially) large.

Over the years, I've kept track of my credits, including credits spent or gifted. After deducting what I've spent or gifted, I'm still +73 credits/day (through playing videos while watching TV.) Over time, that adds up.

• drumby
    21 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2024 1:19 PM

Nah, I did the same. Digging my new irons.

• derekortt
    663 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2024 7:08 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

fastest way, though is playing well. Before I left nearly 6 years ago, I was able to amass hundreds of thousands just by playing well.

Blew through some of my remaining credits since coming back relearning the courses but starting to get back into the swing of things.

Wish the elite collection would return so we could buy something useful with our credits

• Robert1893
    7,702 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2024 7:32 PM

derekortt:
    fastest way, though is playing well.

Speaking only for myself, I know I don't have (and never would be able to develop) the ability or skill to play well enough to earn credits.

Additionally, whatever credits I'd earn would easily be negated by cost of balls used in earning the credits. I'd be lucky to break even.

• pdiehm
    292 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2024 4:03 AM

at one point, i had over 500K credits.  would sit at home working and just click through videos on my phone while on calls.  Then I'd do it while watching TV.  Would earn 10-12K in credits each day.  Wasn't running multiple devices or using a "bot" to click.  Just a guy and his phone.  

bought a golden putter (not really worth it but I digress).  About 2 weeks later, the 150 credit limit went into effect.

When I reached out, I got told that people were running 6-8 devices and using auto-clickers.  Interestingly enough, I played TapSports Baseball, and they too had a credit limit of 500 per day (in 5 credit increments, with random videos being 10 credits).  They had it coded that you couldn't be logged into 2 devices and you couldn't use an emulator.  Brought that up to WGT, to increase the credit limit to 300 or 500 per day, got the standard thanks email and here we are.  still can run emulators or multiple devices (currently doing it now on phone and ipad to get my 150 credits before I head to the ball field for a tournament).  

RSS