Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Latest Showdown and a Bounty

Mon, Aug 19 2024 11:01 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTShamWow
    921 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2024 10:33 AM

The report thread is now live here: https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/747140/4962950.aspx#4962950

• MVSTONER69
    35 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2024 7:20 AM

Player Username: mvstoner69
    Opponent Username: none
    Time and Date issue occurred (including timezone): 8/17 753 am mst
    Course and Hole: did not let me play last 3 holes
    Round/Game/Hole (ex. Round 1, Game 3, Hole2): rd 2, holes 16-18
    Whos turn was it:  was trying to join a game
    Your Score/Opponents Score when this happened:  i was 9 under with 3 holes left
    Events leading up to when the issue happened:  went to search for a game
    What happened when the issue occurred:  told me showdown was over, although the screen showed 2 hrs left
    What did you do in response to this issue:  couldn't do anything, lost three strokes for not playing the last 3 holes
    Additional Info/Weird Observations: screen showed 2 hours left in showdown, but told me it was over, couldnt finish
    Screenshots sent to Members@worldgolftour.com (Subject: "Bounty (Username)" (Y/N):y

• KjellJohansson
    2 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2024 10:31 AM

Just88888888:

Hi WGTShamWow,

The only real solution to this problem with being unable to successfully complete Showdowns is to allow for Solo Showdown Play, I have had crashes, quitters and forfeiters cause over half of my past Showdowns to be sabotaged by these conditions,.

This.

I'm giving up on Showdowns. The problem with quitters just keeps getting worse. Was hit twice in the Red Hot - Managed to survive the first round despite a three-bogey penalty after a guy quit on me on the first green in the second game. Then I waited for a Champion to reconnect before the first game of the final round had even started. Finally got a +3 for my effort; I won't play this Showdown out. 

• fmagnets
    3,640 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2024 9:31 PM

Posted in the reporting thread.

• Nicozandberg
    726 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2024 11:01 PM

Posted in the above thread 2 days ago. No reply/ reward as yet.

• PAGES
RSS