Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Is there such a club?

Tue, Sep 17 2024 5:02 AM (7 replies)
  • DD12BA
    195 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2024 8:08 AM
    Is there a CC that has club tournaments that do not use clothing bonuses, where the majority of members regularly play in the tournaments organized by the CC? Is there a CC that still uses the old WGT-based forum? Is there a CC where participation in Clash and Turf games depends on individual decision? Is there a CC where fair play is still important, where members play with respect and for the love of the game, where the experience of competing with each other is more important and not just collecting credits? Of course, my question was theoretical...

• David2Flop
    731 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2024 1:36 PM

The "Carolina Beach CC and Resort" is the club for you. I can create tournaments that do not use clothing bonuses if that is your cup of tea. We have regular participation in all our tournaments, Clash and Turf games are individual choices. Fair play is important and expected. Collecting credits is not a requirement. We answer any and all concerns that are bothering any members. The one requirement to maintain membership is that you must play one designated club tournament each week. We have Discord for those who like to play one another without typing.

Contact me with any questions.

David2flop, Director    (just call me David)

• AlaskanDame
    19,400 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2024 10:53 PM

DD12BA:

Is there a CC that has club tournaments that do not use clothing bonuses, where the majority of members regularly play in the tournaments organized by the CC? Is there a CC that still uses the old WGT-based forum? Is there a CC where participation in Clash and Turf games depends on individual decision? Is there a CC where fair play is still important, where members play with respect and for the love of the game, where the experience of competing with each other is more important and not just collecting credits? Of course, my question was theoretical...

Yup.  My club.  

There are both apparel and non-apparel tournaments, and you are encouraged to make as many of whatever type you want.

Club forum, no discord.  About half the club Clashes, and the other half doesn’t.

AKD

• sueomeara
    3,028 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2024 11:53 PM

Hi

Check out THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB you'll find our website here in the country club forum all the information you could want is in there. We are a small friendly club by my choice, and we can provide you with all the things you have mentioned.

Sue

• Slimjim001
    1,041 Posts
    Mon, Sep 16 2024 5:28 AM

The answer to your question is no, and I've been around but if you happen to find one, please let me know.

• DD12BA
    195 Posts
    Mon, Sep 16 2024 5:59 AM

Well, I asked my questions like this because there is a CC where exactly the listed properties make the E ZEE CC valuable. Anyone who is interested in me should apply, we welcome everyone who likes to play old, well-established games. You can always find challenges and prize competitions at club tournaments.

• callaghan159
    6,303 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2024 3:11 AM

DD12BA:
    Is there a CC that has club tournaments that do not use clothing bonuses,

Not a CC but WGT offers this very thing in their weeklies tournaments...no apparel with a chance to win credits.

• Kittykat2017
    630 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2024 5:02 AM

C.C. i am in does not insist you play in clash or turf wars these are your choice & i do think when a tournament is set up u can turn off the apparel bonus. (Not 100% sure though.

RSS