Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Showdown levels

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 17 2024 8:20 AM (3 replies)
  • sportsup
    289 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2024 8:32 PM

As I was playing Showdown and coin rooms, I encountered multiple Tour Champions playing the Rookie level. That just seems like cowardly cheating to me. There should be some kind of rule that prevents this kind of abuse.

• BlackBogey
    463 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2024 4:20 PM

I would kind of tend to agree with you to a point, but until they fix the bogey glitch a lot of people don't want to risk 50 credits vs 10 if there's a decent chance they're gonna get screwed over anyway.

Plus keep in mind that WGT often sets individual or club goals to "Win X Games in Chelsea Room" or something similar.  Can't fault people for trying to accomplish the goals laid out by WGT.

• Kittykat2017
    630 Posts
    Mon, Sep 16 2024 3:43 PM

I agree on what you say. Hacks to Pro in one room T Pro to T Master in another& Legend on up in the 3rd room. Wgt could do this & people would still meet the goals & more a less have a fair game. IMO 

• BlackBogey
    463 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2024 8:20 AM

Kittykat2017:

I agree on what you say. Hacks to Pro in one room T Pro to T Master in another& Legend on up in the 3rd room. Wgt could do this & people would still meet the goals & more a less have a fair game. IMO 

Why stop there?  Why don't the lowly Legends and Tour Legends get their own room?  As A Tour Legend myself, It's not fair that you would lump me in with much higher quality players like Champs and Tour Champs because I would be expected to have to actually play well in order to win something if they used your system, and I want something just for showing up too.

RSS