Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Owls, Ufo, & Shooting Star Over YancyLand Golf Club

Wed, Dec 21 2011 12:02 AM (7 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 9:39 AM

After playing last night on the WGT.com and whatnot, I wandered outside to think about stuff and I spotted a light in the sky - now soon this light done started dancing and moving about plus it had the flashing lights and whatnots as well. Then a freakin Owl starts hooting and a shooting star goes across the night sky.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 10:46 AM

I think your alien buddies are tinkering with your video-it moves all by itself if you stare  to the side of the play button.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 10:54 AM

YankeeJim:
    -it moves all by itself if you stare  to the side of the play button.

Wow ,, it does ,,  

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 12:23 PM

I think the Owl/Owls are in on this with the aliens and whatnots.

Researchables ongoing as I type this .

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 1:43 PM

is Santa abducted ,by aliens ,creating whatnots,making this spaceship dance in the night sky..........

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 8:21 AM

I use ta think I could play golf a most misguided moose. Since I discovered Yancyland where aliens run loose. Them "paranormables" my friends keep messin' with my game, deflecting balls through mind control no matters where I aims. A two foot putt goes twenty yards right in a freakin' lake. $4.50 "whatnot" Nike balls give me a freakin' break! Da moose salutes you Yancycan for givin' us the facts, It's just them gol durn aliens makes me play like a hack.

Doc

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 9:11 AM

drmoose:

I use ta think I could play golf a most misguided moose. Since I discovered Yancyland where aliens run loose. Them "paranormables" my friends keep messin' with my game, deflecting balls through mind control no matters where I aims. A two foot putt goes twenty yards right in a freakin' lake. $4.50 "whatnot" Nike balls give me a freakin' break! Da moose salutes you Yancycan for givin' us the facts, It's just them gol durn aliens makes me play like a hack.

Doc

same     (it,s just them aliens makes me play like a Hack )  and i feel they are watching my every mouve on them courses. Frapp

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 12:02 AM

frappefort:

same     (it,s just them aliens makes me play like a Hack )  and i feel they are watching my every mouve on them courses. Frapp

Frapp -- the full disclosure of the investigatables of the men in black suits seen standing around and whatnots all up on Congressional is still beta. But hsould go Omega soon - then will be here on the asap.

I am Yancy

RSS