Forums

Help › Forums

RE: Survey's

Sun, Dec 18 2011 7:57 AM (9 replies)
  • lkwdkid
    131 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 5:11 PM

Ok i am just really pissed about this. This is the 4th time i spent 10 minutes each time on a survey only for them to tell me i dont qualify for the survey. Something needs to be done about this, its B.S.......and before anyone says just deposit on the site....I have deposited money on this site but its also nice to get FREE credits once in awhile.....Peace

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 11:31 PM

search the forums for 'surveys'.

lots of tips and suggestions available on how to 'qualify'

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 7:08 AM

sometimes I have to wonder if you have to be an alcoholic hispanic to qualify, as sometimes as soon as I reveal I am a white non-drinker, good-bye!

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 9:10 AM

PorkyWalrus:

.... as soon as I reveal I am a white non-drinker, good-bye!...

we have a winner

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 9:51 AM

the survey is pretty much a crap shoot. If the company doin the survey needs your profile, they will use you for the survey. If they don't like your profile i.e they. have it programed for a certain profile, you lose.

Cold cruel world, dog eat dog I'll tell ya.

I know, the 10 minutes pissing with the questions & you get zero,,what's wrong with that picture?

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 10:42 AM

No Survey Available

We're sorry, but based on the answers to the prescreener, unfortunately we were not able to locate any market research surveys that you might qualify for at this time. If you opted to sign up for our panel, we will contact you via email as soon as we have surveys available that meet your unique criteria. Thank you for your participation!

Just spent 25 minutes trying to get 75 credits. Guess what? The answer is above. I don't how others do it but I am done trying. After my credits are done, no more of my money goes into this game. So WGT you just lost a sale on a R11 driver and iron set. Close to $50.00.  Made Legend a week ago so there is nothing else to gain only money to lose.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 10:47 AM

When WGT first came back on from the update ,the surveys worked fine like they said , now they right back to the same crap, finished a survey, no crediots, no history of takeing the survey, ( i did take a screen shot of the message saying I finish and my answres would be recorded)

Taking another survey answer everything with a yes " are you willing to do this" are you willing to do that" sorry n we haven't found a survey for you. Same old crap 

• colin012345
    2 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 12:18 PM

i've done loads of servey's and not got the credits for doing them.i did 1 yesterday for 850 credits and got nothing.and i completed it fully it told me i'd done the task.

NOT GOOD AT ALL

i've had the same problems with other online games doing the same it annoys you.

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 11:50 PM

i did one for the Peanut thing on friday ,got 7 credits for signing up,then started survey ,10 minutes into it it says SORRY you dont qualify. What crap..

Still waiting on 450 credits from last month survey.sent email to wgt members and it was sent back...hahaha ..now i have to fill out a complaint form and wait more time..

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2011 7:57 AM

colin012345:

...............i did 1 yesterday for 850 credits and got nothing...............

i think you'll find that you did not do that survey through wgt.

there are no surveys (to my knowledge) that offer that amount, 450 is the highest.

i suspect you are going straight to the survey provider and doing the surveys directly, thus no credits

RSS