Forums

Help › Forums

Re: My average score hasnt moved in 2 monthes

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 24 2011 10:20 AM (5 replies)
  • lilzeke
    41 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 6:01 PM

Hey wgt, is it a problem that my average hasnt moved for two monthes? if you guys could fix that that would be great

• MissouriDan
    312 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 6:20 PM

Is this supposed to be sarchastic??? The reason your average hasnt moved in 2 months is because you havent shot low enough to move it. The last round that would have dropped it a little was on Oct 10th where you shot a 32 which doubled is 64. All the rest of your scores from that point until now have been 33 or higher which wont move a 64 average.

MissouriDan

• lilzeke
    41 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 7:35 PM

im expecting it to go up to be honest. thats all i was just curious

• MentalChaos
    141 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 7:38 PM

Once you play a certain number of rounds at your current tier your avg stops going up because the WGT algorithm only goes off a certain number of rounds (something like 100 of your lwest rounds in that current tier). So once you hit over that number of rounds your avg stops going up and can only go down. 

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2011 9:03 AM

MentalChaos:

Once you play a certain number of rounds at your current tier your avg stops going up because the WGT algorithm only goes off a certain number of rounds (something like 100 of your lwest rounds in that current tier). So once you hit over that number of rounds your avg stops going up and can only go down. 

Good in info!!! Amazing what you can learn on these forums.

• lilzeke
    41 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 10:20 AM

MentalChaos:

ty

RSS