Help › Forums

Re: Omega's Christmas

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 23 2011 8:38 PM (6 replies)
  • OmegaManKFH
    113 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 12:08 PM

Hi, 

I am posting to let you all know that I am accepting gifts of all sizes and all currencies, credits, nude photo's(of ladies only, sorry guys). I will even accept one night stands from large women who just love squeal and wriggle around on the bed. Ethnicity is a non-issue. I'm a very generous and giving lover. I also like to cuddle after and whisper nice things in your ear. I won't kick you out when we're done and I don't snore. I'll even make breakfast the morning after. 

Merry Christmas!! 

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 12:57 PM

OmegaManKFH:
    I will even accept one night stands from large women who just love squeal and wriggle around on the bed. ............  I'll even make breakfast the morning after. 

Done found one for ya'.....'n she looks like she's ready fer that breakfast y'all mentioned.  Got a leftover turkey or two?  lmao

Note to self: drinkin' enough to even think about something like this wouldn't be wise.  Alcohol poisoning isn't fun.....

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 1:19 PM

Jerm65:

OmegaManKFH:
    I will even accept one night stands from large women who just love squeal and wriggle around on the bed. ............  I'll even make breakfast the morning after. 

Done found one for ya'.....'n she looks like she's ready fer that breakfast y'all mentioned.  Got a leftover turkey or two?  lmao

Note to self: drinkin' enough to even think about something like this wouldn't be wise.  Alcohol poisoning isn't fun.....

Picture that stool,,as your face. Just picture that. That's profound,,prolific. very prolific.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 1:39 PM

BubbaCrusher007:

Jerm65:

OmegaManKFH:

Picture that stool,,as your face. Just picture that. That's profound,,prolific. very prolific.

Those legs on that stool's legs used to be straight.lol

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 2:08 PM

Awww heck, Omega....it's Xmas after all.

I know this'n ain't large or nuttin'....but she kinda cute.  Prolly don't each much neither, so that makes the breakfast prep just that much easier, right?  ;-)

• OmegaManKFH
    113 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 5:55 PM

Jerm65:

Awww heck, Omega....it's Xmas after all.

I know this'n ain't large or nuttin'....but she kinda cute.  Prolly don't each much neither, so that makes the breakfast prep just that much easier, right?  ;-)

Hot Damn! She is kinda cute!! 

Jerm,
     I have an 8lb sirloin roast for Christmas day. Is that enough for your sister? hehehehhahahahahohohoho~!

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 8:38 PM

LMAO, from the first picture to one of the most beautiful women in the world, Aishwarya Rai. That is quite a Christmas spectrum...

I wish you all a merry Christmas, and health and happiness for the new year!

RSS