Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Are surveys getting even worse!!!???

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 4 2012 1:29 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 1:58 PM

Ok, I can only assume that this is operator error on my part...what surveys are you guys doing? Is it the Ampirio?

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 2:09 PM

i did this one in november ..Why are they up there if they dont give credits..WGT says contact them ..They say :

Thanks for your email. I am afraid we do not offer the WGT points and you will have to contact the company/website who offered these credits to you.

I'm sorry i couldn't be of more help.

Best Wishes,
    Hannah Thomas
    Toluna Support Team

On Dec 5, 2011, "greg" wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > i did this survey on your site for 450 credits for WGT when will i be recieving them. on 15/11/2011
    > Thanks
    >
    > Topic : Lifestyle choices
    > Survey ID: 1159419-AU
    > Length of the survey: 20 minutes

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 6:08 PM

Longwedge:

Ok, I can only assume that this is operator error on my part...what surveys are you guys doing? Is it the Ampirio?

That is the main one I am implying. Samplicio.us seems to be a bit better but it to can take you through 10 minutes plus, asking questions about a certain topic then letting you know you did not qualify. And that is after giving them all your personal info prior. But Ampirio out right does not reward you after completing their surveys sometimes. It happened to get me 2x in a row which sucks because those surveys are gold when you get them. So when you you do, and then complete it, it sucks when your credits are not rewarded. I lose out on the points every so often but figure it come with the territory and too much red tape to worry about retrieving them. But I lost out on just over a 1000 credits this week. I hear of this often so I decided to try and find out how many other players this happens to.

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 6:16 PM

xtabent:

i did this one in november ..Why are they up there if they dont give credits..WGT says contact them ..They say :

Thanks for your email. I am afraid we do not offer the WGT points and you will have to contact the company/website who offered these credits to you.

Best Wishes,
    Hannah Thomas
    Toluna Support Team

> Hi,
    >
    > i did this survey on your site for 450 credits for WGT when will i be recieving them. on 15/11/2011
    > Thanks
    >

BINGOt   I am not computer smart enough to do this. But this is a great example of the red tape. They put the blame on each other. Their favorite one is "It is a sister site and you will have to contact them". but the problem is there is no contact number or name.

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 6:16 PM

xtabent:

Best Wishes,
    Hannah Thomas
    Toluna Support Team

> Hi,
    >
    > Thanks
    >

BINGOt   I am not computer smart enough to do this. But this is a great example of the red tape. They put the blame on each other. Their favorite one is "It is a sister site and you will have to contact them". but the problem is there is no contact number or name.

• cacafuego
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 8:30 PM

I am fairly new here and have had "some" luck getting the points on the surveys. Some seem legit where others ask questions for 10-15 minutes and then tell you you do not qualify. I think some are 1/2 a scam just to get info out of us

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2012 12:58 AM

The CEO of TrialPay is on the Board at WGT.

.. just sayin

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 1:29 PM

SHRUDE:

The CEO of TrialPay is on the Board at WGT.

.. just sayin

Are you kidding???? LMAO!!!!  So when one is blaming the other, it is actually the same guy on each end. Too funny!!  Tough job!!! Having to stick up for WGT at the same time you are trying to protect Trial Pay. That means, he is making double the money when we are not rewarded. Trial Pay does not have to honor the credits and gets a free survey, and we end up having to either do another survey or dish out from our pockets for WGT . Would not want to play that guy a game of monopoly. lol  I need to send this to SNL, that would make for a great skit. Anyways, I did 4 surveys and was rewarded for 3. I will always sign that one. 

• PAGES
RSS