Help › Forums

Are surveys getting even worse!!!???

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 4 2012 1:29 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gatordee
    281 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 1:04 PM

I have been doing surveys for credits since becoming a member. Sometimes I do not receive credits for completing them but figured it is more of a hassel to run them down. However, last week I lost our on over 300 credits. I notified wgt and nothing. Now I completed a 450 credit survey and a 150 credit survey and received nothing. Tha'ts a lot of credits tom lose. At least for me.One of the surveys was a 30+ minute survey on furniture and the other one was a 20 min survey on Orlando theme park passes. Is anyone else having problems receiving credits lately?? I know it took me 2 weeks to get my credits for Netflix and it took  a lot of emails. WGT never seems to be interested in returning emails. You would that WGT would look into these companies that are taking an advantage of their employees. It is bad enough that sometimes we answer enough questions that should complete a survey and get the "sorry you did not qualify" bs!  Losing over 900 credits SUCKS!!!! How about some help WGT!!! Or at least anser your emails in between counting your money and getting the balls we hit 2 feet out of bounds and cannot retrieve.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 1:12 PM

I think they're getting easier. 9 in the last 4 days. If you are having problems have you clicked the Support link as that is the way to go, WGT have no real say on the subject.

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 1:31 PM

9 in 4 days is about average for the player that do them. Some a bit more.. . Its just last 2 surveys I completed I did not get my credits. The problem is that some surveys we complete., even the support cannot help you because it is a "partner" and no longer in their hands. Almost like a web. No way am I going to waste my time on $10 when the chances of me getting them are slim to none. Just wish there was an easier way for them to help you when this happens. Even the Netflix issue when I sent both wgt and the support team the receipts took over 2 weeks between them blaming each other. I can only imagine what it would be like with no receipt.

• tlktrn
    1 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 2:15 PM

I have done a number of surveys to get credits, haven't rec'd a thing. No more for me. Get your act together WGT.

• althemaninont
    20 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 5:59 PM

I think they suck..Answer questions for 10 minutes and then tell u don't qualify...I dont bother any more just watch videos

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 7:43 AM

althemaninont:

I think they suck..Answer questions for 10 minutes and then tell u don't qualify...I dont bother any more just watch videos

Do not blame you there. Sometimes I have thought I was doing one when they tell me "sorry...." especially after the say "You have qualified for a survey..."lol.  Never had a problem with the videos.

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 11:09 AM

althemaninont:

ditto, I've never gotten a single credit from a survey...although I've tried at least 20 times.

-Long

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 11:31 AM

gatordee:
    Or at least anser your emails in between counting your money and getting the balls we hit 2 feet out of bounds and cannot retrieve.

Nothing to add, just thought this was a funny line!

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 12:07 PM

They work. I made a little over 1000 credits since Friday.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 12:24 PM

Poor day, just the one survey for me. 14 for the week though.

• PAGES
RSS