Forums

Help › Forums

Re: ball striking flag stick

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 7 2012 5:48 AM (2 replies)
  • staffickier
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 8:08 AM

I have been playing WGT for 13 months & during that time I"ve hit shots that where seemingly destined too strike the flag stick, but no!!!!!

Whilst playing over christmas, it occurred to me to use the replay button, realising it gives you a vapour trail. Low & behold it showed exactly that the ball runs right through the flag stick.

Today it has happened & I remembered to save the replay, so others can see what I am saying. The replay is of the 15th hole at "St Georges".

Hopefully if the powers that be at WGT take note if enough players write in the forum or save replays, they game programs ammended & get the flag sticks added, for the complete hole.

Now I"ve got that out in the open I can happily cry out "HIT THE FLAG", my wife will reply "keep quiet its only a machine". But I will save the replay!!

mick aka staffickier 

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 10:19 AM

Mick... I think an eye exam is in your immediate future.  That ball barely touched the edge of the hole, much less the pin.  And it was going too fast anyway.  Keep trying, you'll get your hole in one.

• staffickier
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2012 5:48 AM

hello Doublemochaman

having read your reply & thinking to my self  "cheeky so&so"!!!

Went & looked at replay & put it on full screen, you are right, so I thank you for pointing it out.

In light of this I apologise unreservedly to one & all & if some have read my

RSS