Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Inspired

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 22 2012 3:02 PM (4 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 12:31 PM

I was.  Today.  Went to Tescos to do the weekly shopping.  Spend £40 and get £5 off next shop.  So, I roughly added up what was put in the trolley, but very soon lost count.  Anyway, when I thought I might have enough, went to the checkout.  Came to... £40.00 EXACTLY!!!!

I think I should have bought a lottery ticket too; last time I bought one of those was 2004.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 2:53 PM

So in order to qualify again for that offer next time, you have to spend £45. Smooth marketing.

Lizzie xx

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 11:43 PM

LizzieRossetti:

So in order to qualify again for that offer next time, you have to spend £45. Smooth marketing.

Lizzie xx

Nope, you spend £40 and you get £5 off.  But it doesn't really matter how much you go over by if you're having to spend it anyway, which I would normally - not difficult these days to spend over £40.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 6:17 AM

Take me now baby as I am

Said Lambert, quoting religiously from the script I had prepared for him, in an attempt at what he wished to be known as his "Lothario" period.

Cook however, was unimpressed.

Lizzie xx

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 3:02 PM

LizzieRossetti:

Take me now baby as I am

Said Lambert, quoting religiously from the script I had prepared for him

And there I was thinking you were talking to me, as we were the only two in this room, or so I thought.  SM would have been devastated!  But alas, it was only Lambert practicing his Lothario on Cook.

RSS