Forums

Help › Forums

Re: To WGT

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 23 2012 9:38 AM (8 replies)
  • lkwdkid
    131 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 5:55 PM

WGT i am about to upgrade my clubs to the top of the line and sleeves also on Wednesday the 25th, which means i am about to deposit $200-$250 maybe more but unless these issues that has been going on such as the skins issues i might not deposit cause thats alot of money to lose. If WGT can message me and let me know what is taking place to fix these issues, otherwise i'll just stick to the survey's that don't give credits and watch videos that will take 6 months to get enough for some balls.

lkwdkid 

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 6:14 AM

Don't wait up for a reply

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 6:37 AM

lkwdkid:
    , which means i am about to deposit $200-$250 maybe more but unless these issues that has been going on such as the skins issues i might not deposit cause thats alot of money to lose

By the sound of this you're planning on spending that $ on skins games? I'm sure that's not what you meant because you don't lose any money here unless you choose to play for it. Trying to hold WGT hostage for a $200 deposit sure isn't going to work. Spend the $, just don't gamble with it.

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 6:39 AM

Two things. 1) At lvl 74, you are nowhere even remotely close to being able to buy the 'top of the line' equipment. The number of points required to advance levels grows as you move up... 20k from 83 to 84 for example. 2) 'Top of the line' everything will cost just over a hundred bucks if purchased individually... how many balls you planning on knocking into the weeds with all that high-dollar gear?

• lkwdkid
    131 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 8:26 AM

Your exactly right Jim that's not what i meant and as far as holding WGT "hostage....lol" didn't mean it to sound like that....Thank You for your reply.

• lkwdkid
    131 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 8:30 AM

Ok GlassMan maybe i didn't make my self clear enough my bad. what i was meaning to say is. as far as my level ranking is concerned i will by top of the line equipment as what is available to me. Thank You for your reply.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 8:36 AM

Blackmail WGT! Get it on! If you clowns don't fix things,,I'll hold my breath until i turn blue!

Good try, hope it works out for you/us.

• lkwdkid
    131 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 8:37 AM

Didn't mean for it to sound like "Blackmail"....lol....Thanx for the reply Bubba

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 9:38 AM

BubbaCrusher007:

Blackmail WGT! Get it on! If you clowns don't fix things,,I'll hold my breath until i turn blue!

Good try, hope it works out for you/us.

I'm going on a hunger strike!!!

RSS