Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ball spin

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 25 2012 8:12 AM (6 replies)
  • desalamy
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2012 6:36 PM

I am using the balls and clubs that are given to new players. Even if I hit the ball perfect and with massive backspin the ball will not check up. I can make a driving range ball check up with my six iron and I use 1960 Ben Hogans. Please fix this glitch. It makes this game dumb since you claim to be the MOST REALISTIC game out and the ball will not check up. If you have a backspin feature on this game ie. where you strike the ball, i think it should work.

David E. Salamy

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 6:46 AM

Just a warning,   you will probably not like what you  hear on this one.

I'll leave it up to the others.  :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 7:27 AM

LOL. Nice cop out, Hazen. 

David-Spin is only going to happen when you have equipment that has it. In this game it's an attribute of the balls and the clubs. Look at the specs where it says spin-the more dots, the more spin capability. Ball action happens when a club with spin capability hits a ball that has spin capability too. Unfortunately, the free stuff doesn't have any. 

There, that wasn't so bad now, was it H? (I think what he didn't want to do was tell you it costs $ for spin to happen.)  :-D

Just to show you it does work............

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 7:39 AM

That's either a 64 degree Cleveland wedge with a Calloway S ball or a Derek Jeter bunt.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 7:52 AM

YankeeJim:
    LOL. Nice cop out, Hazen. 

:-)

It's just that I am at work and can only sneak in short replies.   Just trying to catch up to your post count Jim. 

As far as the OP.   I would love to see someone with Walmart special golf clubs and topflite rock balls  create some spin.  

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 7:54 AM

Nice one YJ ,  but try the i(s) with the  TM  rac  60* degree "black nasty" ,  just be sure the caddy repairs the ball mark...................and the ditch.....lmao

Ace

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 8:12 AM

Doublemochaman:

That's either a 64 degree Cleveland wedge with a Calloway S ball or a Derek Jeter bunt.

Right on the first guess. (Jeter's getting too old to do that-leave it up to Gardner.)

That pic was actually from this thread  about spin.

RSS