Help › Forums

Re: Hey Everyone!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 31 2012 5:53 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2012 11:23 AM

Hello, welcome to WGT warts and all.  You have already recieved some very good advise about your game and what you can do to make it better.  From personal experience i found that the female players on here must have a skin of armour, drop out of games or be totally tolerent, or intolerent of the sexist remarks made by our many juvenile adults who play here.  There are many women players here at the legend level who appearently have mastered this to the extent that it does not appear to be a problem.  I do not know any personally, but i know of them from the forums.  two that come to mind are preistess, and lizzie borden.  Always like to see new women players get in the game.  Most all are delightful to play a round with.  My nickle.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2012 11:31 AM

scratch lizzie borden.  its lizzi rossetti.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2012 12:03 PM

lee22sharon:

LOL. But I'll bet she could axe anyone with words (not that she would, being a lady and all.)  ;-)

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2012 12:58 PM

YankeeJim:

lee22sharon:

LOL. But I'll bet she could axe anyone with words (not that she would, being a lady and all.)  ;-)

HMMM,  wonder how i got the two names confused???  no nickle this time.   she'd make me eat it!!!     lol.

• bittydog
    623 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2012 5:53 PM

Hi Jessica, Welcome to WGT!. If you would like to play with a few guys that don't allow cussing and would never say anything sexual in chat hit me up for a game if you see me green. I play with a couple other guys all the time and I know you wouldn't have any of kind of those problems with us. We are always looking for other people to play. We do however pick on each other, laugh alot, and in general try to have fun here. So if your game let's play!!

bittydog

• PAGES
RSS