Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Managing "Friends"

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 25 2012 8:56 AM (4 replies)
  • Schoenhofer
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 8:22 AM

Sorry if this was previously posted / discussed.

I'm wondering how you can look a username up and add them as a friend?  I'm also wondering how you can manage the existing friends list.  Any options there?  Thanks!

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 8:39 AM

If you go to the top of the page you will see ''WGT Community''. Click on this and you will see a drop down menu. choose ''wgt Players and that will take you to the page where you can call up any Players profile page.

When you have found the player that you want there should be a Tab at the top which says ''Add a friend''. Just hit that and it sends an invite.

If you want to remove a friend its yhe same only you remove in stead of add.

I think thats correct but try it and see.

Hope this helps

MEL1950 

P.S.  I have just double checked and its correct.  MEL

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 8:41 AM

Yep,  first go to wgt community, click on WGT players,   enter name in search box, hit search,  go to their profile page and click add as friend.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 8:44 AM

Managing is another story and a bit of a pain. The only way to reduce your list is by doing like Mel said but Shrude found a fairly quick way to do this. Go to your Profile, expand your friends list so you see all the avatars. Right click on the one you want to delete and select the top option-Open Link in new tab. Do this for each one you want to delete. Then call up each window, delete them and close it. It goes pretty fast this way.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 8:56 AM

YankeeJim:
    Go to your Profile, expand your friends list so you see all the avatars. Right click on the one you want to delete and select the top option-Open Link in new tab. Do this for each one you want to delete. Then call up each window, delete them and close it. It goes pretty fast this way.

Brilliant!

RSS