Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Defusing a bomb

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 2 2012 8:44 AM (7 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2012 2:20 PM

I was talking with someone here on WGT yesterday and we were saying we seem to be getting more moans and complaints here in the forums than ever, and it seems difficult to defuse the situation.  Being a Bob Newhart fan I remembered this little gem... enjoy!

• 8buster8
    649 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2012 3:05 PM

I'm confused.  It's really funny.  Did someone edit out the cruelty & profanity?

I remember this guy making me wet my pants when I was about 5

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2012 3:31 PM

Very funny stuff guys

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2012 5:46 PM

COULDN'T RESIST!

• FreddieLove
    58 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 5:12 AM

This year will make four years I have been playing WGT online. I can tell you Mio complaining has been around that long. It used to be give us more courses (Khiawa was the only stroke play course) and meter speed. I can tell you though, the one complaint that has stood the test of time is quitting. I laugh everytime I read a post about it. I have to admit I complained once back about 2 or 3 years ago for them to give us a throw a club button, but it was never implemented.

Freddie

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 5:17 AM

Well, as I started the ball rolling with Bob Newhart, I couldn't resist another favourite...

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 5:36 AM

And this was my introduction to the Newhart fun...

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 8:44 AM

first thing i did this morning,is look at  the video MioK  ,put out  there ,.....best thing i did ,verry funny ,i still have a smile on my face ,    Newhart is one of the funiest man ever ,  ty  MIO

RSS