Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Who won the charity golf trip.....?

Mon, Jun 11 2012 5:43 PM (23 replies)
  • wgtmustang
    24 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 12:48 PM

Hi plim - we totally agree with you about keeping individual winners as well as WGT-at-large informed about the tournament results so that we can better ensure prize delivery.

We'll continue to utilize email communications to inform winners, and we're also going to create a dedicated section in the forums for just announcing prize winners. 

If you have any other suggestions on this please let me know. Thank you!

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 4:43 PM

wgtmustang:

Hi plim - we totally agree with you about keeping individual winners as well as WGT-at-large informed about the tournament results so that we can better ensure prize delivery.

We'll continue to utilize email communications to inform winners, and we're also going to create a dedicated section in the forums for just announcing prize winners. 

If you have any other suggestions on this please let me know. Thank you!

thanks for the quick response. i just think like any other club or organisation you need to be transparent on all fronts i feel at times WGT is like a leaking bucket that instead of fixing the holes you just pour more water in in an attempt to give the impression everything is ok.

the first thing you need to do is make sure everyone knows what comps they can enter and when.

who the winners are and exactly what and when they will get their prize

i wouldn't have a dedicated section in the forums as not everybody reads them i would add a section under the tournerment tab at the top or even a new tab altogether just to announce winners and prizes.

if someone wins a prize send a message to their profile page nothing like direct contact plus the email system is in tatters with alot of people like myself not getting certain emails.

i get an email when i buy something in the pro shop why ? i know i bought something you dont have to tell me.

have more options on what emails we want i dont need all the emails about every post on the CC forums. i'll just read the forum that way i can put everything in context instead of jumping emails to follow one thread.

what people want to know is what they can enter  and where they finished and did they win anything.

i would like to see all available strokeplay comps i can play any given week as a list on my profie page with where i am on the leaderboard in each one.

less emails and more visual info please

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 9:32 PM

That's some solid feedback Plim. I think WGT just may work with these ideas. Its the one idea that's been missing since I've been a member.

plim:

• wgtmustang
    24 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 5:43 PM

plim:

have more options on what emails we want i dont need all the emails about every post on the CC forums. i'll just read the forum that way i can put everything in context instead of jumping emails to follow one thread.

what people want to know is what they can enter  and where they finished and did they win anything.

i would like to see all available strokeplay comps i can play any given week as a list on my profie page with where i am on the leaderboard in each one.

Hi plim - we hear you on these email notifications, and really like these suggestions here on the messaging about leaderboard rank results. We're discussing with the product team to see what we can do in terms of feeding the most relevant info to your Profile and Tournament pages. Thank you!

RSS