Forums

Help › Forums

Who won the charity golf trip.....?

Mon, Jun 11 2012 5:43 PM (23 replies)
  • TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 3:59 AM

that ended this new years.....just curious....................

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 9:57 AM

hi

if it's not on the leaderboard, then likely it has not been awarded yet. you maybe surprised but these things aren't as easy as they seem. since many times winners either don't want it, we can't reach them, or many other issues that may come up.

-wgticon

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 5:49 PM

WGTicon:
    since many times winners either don't want i

--------->NKF Cadillac Golf Classic - Pebble Beach ChallengeSweepstakes Rules

CELTIC MANOR RESORT

Play in the NKF Cadillac Golf Classic and all proceeds will be donated to the National Kidney Foundation. The on-going tournament is a closest-to-the-hole challenge on Celtic Manor. The winner will be chosen at random for a dream trip to Pebble Beach. See rules for details and eligibility.

Learn More  

10 Jun - 31 Dec Closest-to-the-Hole Random Drawing Unlimited 500 cr

This tournament is open to residents of all countries.  <------------------------

-----this was a charity tournament that was advertised heavily for 3-6 months.  How much was donated?  How did WGT help with the donations? Whens the drawing?    

This was the most anti climactic event I have witnessed on this site thus far.  Why just disappear 2 months after the event ends and have no update?  

I have no idea how I even remembered this, but I did.

Im just saying,  TT

• EnglishRosey
    733 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 7:51 PM

TurkishTerror:

-----this was a charity tournament that was advertised heavily for 3-6 months.  How much was donated?  How did WGT help with the donations? Whens the drawing?    

This was the most anti climactic event I have witnessed on this site thus far.  Why just disappear 2 months after the event ends and have no update?  

I have no idea how I even remembered this, but I did.

Im just saying,  TT

v good question.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2012 12:00 AM

All those are fair questions. I believe you have to write in for the answers. I personally don't know.

-wgticon

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2012 11:17 AM

Well we all know what WGT's response will be!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJxaWLNRz-k

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2012 1:24 PM

7.      Winners list.

A list of Sweepstakes winners can be viewed on the "Recent Winners" webpage at
    http://www.wgt.com, and is also available by sending a stamped, and self-addressed envelope marked to "NKF Cadillac Golf Classic – Pebble beach Challenge," 180 Montgomery Street, Suite 800, San Francisco, CA 94104. Requests must be received within 30 days following the end of the Sweepstakes Period.

30 days is up so no more requests by mail

As for the Recent Winners page (2 years ago)

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/8696.aspx

I know I didn't win it.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 12:47 AM

TurkishTerror:

--------->NKF Cadillac Golf Classic - Pebble Beach ChallengeSweepstakes Rules

CELTIC MANOR RESORT

Play in the NKF Cadillac Golf Classic and all proceeds will be donated to the National Kidney Foundation. The on-going tournament is a closest-to-the-hole challenge on Celtic Manor. The winner will be chosen at random for a dream trip to Pebble Beach. See rules for details and eligibility.

[...]

WGTicon:

All those are fair questions. I believe you have to write in for the answers. I personally don't know.

-wgticon

I wrote in on Sunday and not even received an automated answer.

Is the Iron Curtain back in operation?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 9:48 AM

Hi

If you emailed us, then likely they don't have that information. I don't have it either since drawings or other prizes are done by different people.

You should be able to write in and then it'll be directed to the proper department.

-wgticon

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 1:24 PM

WGTicon:

You should be able to write in and then it'll be directed to the proper department.

-wgticon

I repeated my mail earlier today.

RSS