Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CHAT OPTION ON OPENING PAGE

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 6 2012 11:14 AM (2 replies)
  • Nainotreve
    36 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2012 9:15 AM

Dont know about anyone else but I've been on other sites where there is a chat facility on the opening pages where you can talk to people and organise things. It would help us to get to know each other and organise a game rather than just jumping in as we do at present. So many times I have been waiting and more experienced players come on then cancel because there is an amateur or hack on. The possibility of a world chat and a country club chat facility would be very welcomed. (check the strategems site as a very good example) you could even charge say 1 credit for a days chatting allowance this would then ensure your ads are viewed or people are paying for credits.

NAINOTREVE

(Kenny)

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2012 2:55 PM

It has been mentioned before a number of times, but the problem I see is that there are way too many players online at any one time, so just imagine the chaos if a couple of thousand were to be in the chat room at any one time and trying to organise games.

• Nainotreve
    36 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 11:14 AM

having been on sites where world chat and group chat are used does not seem to have this problem...try looking at the strategems site for a prime example of how it can be done quite easily

RSS