Help › Forums

Re: Quiters?

Tue, Oct 30 2012 11:52 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TesLa33
    109 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 4:40 PM

PhilA2:
    If you don't want to read about Quitters why do you check on this subject in the Active Threads?.

I didn't see any thing in the subject thread about "quitters".

I agree though. I think it's funny. Perhaps a bit sadistic. Perhaps that's human nature.

The consensus is that people who complain about "quitters" are, more often than not, illiterate.

Yes. It is funny.

As some may call them..  quilters... because they sow the seed of monotony.

• TesLa33
    109 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 4:41 PM

PhilA2:
    You Put a Sock In It!!!

We all have our own deep fetishes. This is NOT the place to delve into such.

• greco123
    2 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 5:27 PM

Frankly its a real simple solution, but doubt they would do it.  Same as timeouts- you get a warning.  If you quit you get one warning, the next time credits are deducted from your balance, you will see how fast it changes.

• Crankiedaisy
    169 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 6:00 PM

As far as QUITERS,QUILTERS or kwitters go, well I give up.  I must be a QUITTER!

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 6:26 AM

PhilA2:

Lucky

If you don't want to read about Quitters why do you check on this subject in the Active Threads?.

You Put a Sock In It!!!

No

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 6:38 AM

robdelahunty:

luckysump:

Only one thing worse than a Quitter, someone who complains about Quitters. WGT aint going to do anything about it, not sure they can.

So please Put a Sock in it.

Pot Kettle Black!

I've never Quit a multiplayer game, Have You??????????????

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 7:03 AM

luckysump:
    I've never Quit a multiplayer game,

Pants on fire!

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2012 3:04 AM

Quiters?... can't putt spell,can't play.

• Koratbob
    139 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 11:52 PM

I really care about people quit, however, WGT should not peanalize me because someone I was playing against quit and my average goes down. Example, before the game my percentage was 87% the guy that I was playing a match game against quit on the second hole because of two bad shots. I was taken back to the lobby and waited 5 minutes until he did not return. WGT shows me on the screen that he has lost and I won. Then I go to try to join a new game and my percentage has dropped to 77%, so now people don't want to play with me because they think I am a quiter.

• PAGES
RSS