Forums

Help › Forums

Quiters?

Tue, Oct 30 2012 11:52 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • donnhoo
    8 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2012 7:04 PM

What is it with so many of you . Have you never had a bad game before? What do you do on the real course with other people ,walk off. If you do you should not be playing this game unless its on the computer. Some of you cannot even handle this. That, I find in very poor taste and sportsmanship. The other player is having a good game or you are not. Do not quit for gods sake , that is wrong in every way , even though we feel like a moron. Happens on the real course but I dont quit , and I am sure many others players feel the same way. Thanks for your time and have a good season.  

Lets enjoy the fact we can play and chat,chill out people.

• dartmn6969
    6 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 2:01 AM

I agree with you 100%, I started playing this about a month ago and I really enjoy the game when I get a chance to play. I find that more and more people are quitting and it gets irritating to say the least. That's fine when your playing by yourself, the ones that really get me are the ones that don't go into the menu and forfeit they just let the timer kick them out, and everyone else has to wait. The last thing I'll say on this is, if your the one starting a game and peoplle join your game and your the one that quits, doesn't get any lamer! 

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 10:47 AM

Reputation feature when setting up a game,shame it's not in play!

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 11:05 AM

Only one thing worse than a Quitter, someone who complains about Quitters. WGT aint going to do anything about it, not sure they can.

So please Put a Sock in it.

Lucky

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 11:32 AM

luckysump:

Only one thing worse than a Quitter, someone who complains about Quitters. WGT aint going to do anything about it, not sure they can.

So please Put a Sock in it.

Pot Kettle Black!

• Fatherbrown
    282 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 1:42 PM

I played a round with to two other player's at Oakmont front nine about less than two weeks ago.  I was using the round as a pratice,.  The other player's a male & female avatar player's.  By the 2nd hole the female ask "So which one of you loser's are going to quit 1st".  I mention that I don't quit playing with other's. The male avatar player says " I'm in til the end".  The female avatar player then says "Will C".  By hole 4 she quits, while 3 started 2 finished.  Quitter's quit, player's play on, never mind the score, finishing is never quitting.  I quit more playing alone than with other's, it's boring for me to play alone so I play with other's more often.  And besides loading issues, while that's forgiven, I know that's not part of this post, but that can be over looked as quitting.  All I really like to say is, if your not so good at any of these courses and your more prone to quitting, then don't start a round your not so strong at playing & definetly don't ask which one of you loser's will quit first and be that person to quit 1st.  Make no sense!

• TesLa33
    109 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 2:29 PM

Oh for god sake. ANOTHER quilter.

What has this world come to, WGT?

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 3:32 PM

Fatherbrown:

I played a round with to two other player's at Oakmont front nine about less than two weeks ago.  I was using the round as a pratice,.  The other player's a male & female avatar player's.  By the 2nd hole the female ask "So which one of you loser's are going to quit 1st".  I mention that I don't quit playing with other's. The male avatar player says " I'm in til the end".  The female avatar player then says "Will C".  By hole 4 she quits, while 3 started 2 finished.  Quitter's quit, player's play on, never mind the score, finishing is never quitting.  I quit more playing alone than with other's, it's boring for me to play alone so I play with other's more often.  And besides loading issues, while that's forgiven, I know that's not part of this post, but that can be over looked as quitting.  All I really like to say is, if your not so good at any of these courses and your more prone to quitting, then don't start a round your not so strong at playing & definetly don't ask which one of you loser's will quit first and be that person to quit 1st.  Make no sense!

Why not stop replying to these silly posts and play with friends or people in your CC. You seem to reply to every quitters' post coming on daily . The only reason I am replying is I get a kick out of reading nonsense from the people that complain about quitters. You can't change a thing by writing in the forums.I never have anyone quit on me, I pay with friends.

Try it out sometime. Or just complain more and I will be entertained reading all about it.

cheers,

LJ

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 3:32 PM

I can't wait till tomorrow to see how the daily quitter's thread is spelled.

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 3:37 PM

Lucky

If you don't want to read about Quitters why do you check on this subject in the Active Threads?.

You Put a Sock In It!!!

• PAGES
RSS