Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What if... Sheldon Cooper played Golf?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 8 2012 9:56 PM (5 replies)
  • SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 12:49 AM

Discuss.

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 2:19 AM

Fake or Real?

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 3:23 AM

robdelahunty:
    Fake or Real?

Well fake.. Sheldon doesnt play Golf at all...

But if he DID.

I am looking for imagination, sh1t like

"I believe i could bazinga that ball into the receptacle if the equilibrium of the  landing vortex equalled the equation i had for the velocity of the wind"

• HacMcDuffer
    1,094 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 3:36 AM

Leonard... " Lets go play golf."

Sheldon .... " Absolutley not Leonard......There are geese on golf courses....and geese remind me of chickens.......and you know how I feel about chickens.

Please refer to our Roomate Agreement ....page 26....Section 6....Paragraph 12.

I can't believe you don't remember these things...Leonard."

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 7:50 AM

Looking out at your fresh young faces, I remember when I, too, was deciding my academic future as a lowly graduate student. Of course, I was fourteen. And I had already achieved more than most of you could ever hope to, despite my 9:00 bedtime. Now, there may be one or two of you in this room who has what it takes to succeed in theoretical physics as applied to the sport of Golf,  but  If you’d like, after the game I’ll take you outside and teach you how to shoot close enough to a raccoon that it craps itself.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2012 9:56 PM

Well, we had dinner, played some golf, and then I spent the night. Oh, and you'll be happy to know that I now have a much better understanding of 'friends with benefits.'

RSS