Forums

Help › Forums

Re: cheating

Thu, Mar 15 2012 1:24 AM (6 replies)
  • cellula
    284 Posts
    Fri, Mar 9 2012 2:20 PM

Hi,

Everybody should know that YOURBROTHER is a cheater.

He hooked me 600cr by waiting my disconnection and doesnt tee of.

i waited for about 3 hours that he tees off but nothing.

Its a good way to earn credits...i hope that wgt will provide to keep a time limit to tee off,otherwise cheating will be easy and hope also that wgt will remove players like YOURBROTHER.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Mar 9 2012 3:03 PM

You're a Legend with a 61 average at level 91.

The other guy is a Pro with an 80 average at level 33.

You must have been licking your chops!  Why are you playing this guy, anyway?

Other than that the guy appears to be a scammer... with wins over much more talented people and consistently winning 8 skins in  9 hole matches.  And he doesn't write nice things on other golfer's walls.

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Fri, Mar 9 2012 3:34 PM

cellula:
    YOURBROTHER is a cheater.

Dude, you cant call players out by name on this forum, See ya in about 90 days!

• cellula
    284 Posts
    Fri, Mar 9 2012 4:14 PM

sry,

but this was not my game,and i report only why this is cheating,and name of cheaters is good to know because it could happen to you. Its not the first time that this happened and so i decided to pubblicate names of cheaters,thought to be helpfull,but was wrong,sry

• KEHYLAR
    551 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2012 8:55 PM

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A ROUND WITH THIS GUY?

TALK ABOUT CHEATING!

LAURA

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 10:02 PM

LOL! Very very nice Kehylar! Love the commercial! I got a couple Yoda commercials a friend sent to me that apparently only air in the UK or at least they don't air over here in the states. They are for "voda-phone". Guess it's some phone company over there. But very good commercials. Thanks for that.

Master Yoda

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 1:24 AM

Had a great laugh, and TY

RSS