Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT

Tue, Mar 13 2012 2:01 AM (24 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2012 11:02 AM

I never said you were an idiot.

What I said, and still stand by, is in regards to what you wrote.

How about you go dig up the post and we can go over it;)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2012 11:20 AM

Here, I found it:

Not BS it happened why dunno how dunno & with respect super hero why would I lie no point the reason I hit the putt like that is because I was getting P'd off OK buddy

MBaggese:

GARRYCARTER:
    1 example 6.4ft 1 down I hit full 10ft it came up short

That's pure BS, why would anyone in their right mind hit a putt like you described?

Now, lets compare your putt to what this topic is about and see if it makes sense.

6.4 feet away, 1 inch down (lets even use fast greens) hit at 10 feet of power, should run by minimum 5 feet.

Now say it was misread/etc and it was actually up hill 1 inch. The ball would roll at least 2 foot past the hole.

Two things to notice, no where did I call you an idiot and your putt is not possible.

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2012 1:21 PM

OK my apology's but could it be that maybe I miss read and it was 1ft not just 1

MBaggese:

Here, I found it:

Not BS it happened why dunno how dunno & with respect super hero why would I lie no point the reason I hit the putt like that is because I was getting P'd off OK buddy

MBaggese:

GARRYCARTER:
    1 example 6.4ft 1 down I hit full 10ft it came up short

That's pure BS, why would anyone in their right mind hit a putt like you described?

Now, lets compare your putt to what this topic is about and see if it makes sense.

6.4 feet away, 1 inch down (lets even use fast greens) hit at 10 feet of power, should run by minimum 5 feet.

Now say it was misread/etc and it was actually up hill 1 inch. The ball would roll at least 2 foot past the hole.

Two things to notice, no where did I call you an idiot and your putt is not possible.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2012 8:46 PM

GARRYCARTER:
    OK my apology's but could it be that maybe I miss read and it was 1ft not just 1[

Thanks for understanding my point;)

I'd like t side with ya, but WGT list inches up to 23 then switches to feet, i/e a 1  foot change is shown as 12 inches.

Anyways, we are all civil now, no need to belabor the point.

Cheers!

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 2:01 AM

That's cool onward & upwards at the end of the day I do not have enough course knowledge and probably will not for quite a while yet but I'm making notes think we may have got off on the wrong foot anyway thanks & good luck on the course.

GC.

MBaggese:

GARRYCARTER:
    OK my apology's but could it be that maybe I mndiss read and it was 1ft not just 1[

Thanks for understanding my point;)

I'd like t side with ya, but WGT list inches up to 23 then switches to feet, i/e a 1  foot change is shown as 12 inches.

Anyways, we are all civil now, no need to belabor the point.

Cheers!

RSS