Forums

Help › Forums

Re: this is reel

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 12 2012 6:32 AM (6 replies)
  • jeanball
    10 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 11:34 AM

4month player spend  a bit or more money  love wgt  but need to ask if they can do a annonceman to all  this is a fun game  yes it's fun to win but respect all player  master tour pro etc.... were here to have fun  beginner need chance  like everyone more player wgt will get stronger and be availeble to reach more easy  i kown it's a money station but we are all there to play so let's be nice and have fun   merci a tout les joueur  all player jeanball

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 5:40 PM

Not totally sure what you're saying there Jean but yes . . . be nice and have fun . . . merci :)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 6:09 PM

Jean ,, If you make the game fun ,  We all win

OPY

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 7:16 PM

Agree, play for fun and enjoy the ride.....

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 9:17 PM

If people are giving you a hard time when playing a game, don't worry too much about it. Build a friends group who you enjoy playing the golf game with.

This game is great, with the right group all enjoying and having Fun. I'm always open to playing a game with anybody, regardless of what Tier they are on and have a great time doing it.

Cheers

Roger

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2012 12:09 AM

an esssy incarnation?

• EARTHWALKER
    56 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2012 6:32 AM

Would love someone to translate this as I haven't a clue what he's trying to say.

Post in French if you like as I can just about understand it.  Used to speak French fluently being brought up in a foreign country, but not now.

RSS