Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Game Credits.....Netflix

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 19 2012 2:59 PM (5 replies)
  • HippoWood5
    1 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2012 10:56 AM

signed up for a free trial with Netflix, just for credits to use in the PRO SHOP. 

How long does it usually take for the credits to go through?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2012 12:47 PM

A lot of people have said that this one doesn't pay out. Not tried it myself though.

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2012 1:19 PM

I took the offer with the National Lottery and deposited £5. 

Should have got 450 credits. When nothing transpired I contacted Trialpay and they told me to contact the National Lottery and ask them for a receipt  for the deposit as proof of completing the offer.

This I did and this is the reply I had back from the National Lottery:

''Thank you for your email dated 17 March 2012 regarding your 450 credit promotion query.

In response to your email I am sorry to advise you that we are unaware of any promotion with Trailpay, or the WGT website in connection with opening a National Lottery Interactive account. I would advise you to contact them with regard to this issue.''

I sent this to Trialpay and they haven't responded with an answer and still no credits

Mel

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2012 2:01 PM

I did the Lottery one and got the credits after about an hour.

• jld51
    406 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2012 2:34 PM

HippoWood5:

signed up for a free trial with Netflix, just for credits to use in the PRO SHOP. 

How long does it usually take for the credits to go through?

after waiting 2 weeks i gave up 

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2012 2:59 PM

piztaker:

A lot of people have said that this one doesn't pay out. Not tried it myself though.

Hi 

i did this one and got the credits instantly :) then cancelled the subscription 2 weeks later because i don't have the time to watch rubbish.

cheers

pdx

RSS