Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Surveys............do at your own risk.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 28 2012 4:14 PM (3 replies)
  • BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 11:23 AM

Well....just saying.  Some that I have done seem to be "dead ends"......they gather my information, then.....ZERO credits are awarded.  If I'm going to give up information...like my "address"...where I feel SURE I'll receive marketing mail, etc.....AND I feel sure my address is going to be "shared" or "sold".......OK, but please, at least give me the dang credits...........just saying.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 12:02 PM

We have to read the privacy statement. Idk, it's something that you get 'paid' for so, it's reasonable to ask your address for validation purposes supposedly, but I agree, with you, they probably sell your address and info..

Idk i'm too lazy to read the privacy statements lol.

• s8t8r8i8c8k8e8r8
    14 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 12:08 PM

I did the same thing and took a Ampario Survey and never recieved my 450 credits!  There's a half hour out of my life I'll never recover!!!

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 4:14 PM
    Well........I replied to the e-mail I rec'd from that company. Told them that I didn't receive the "credits" I was promised........that they might want to follow-up on the situation - because, it's BAD advertising for them! I would think that WGT would also ensure everyone is getting the "credits" they deserve for "surveys".
RSS