Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WHAT IS YOUR CHARACTER???

Mon, Apr 2 2012 5:49 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 9:56 AM

drmoose     gsoup     lmao ,,,,  we have a name for it now   , i am receiving treatment  in this hospital once a week now ,,,,,,,,,,,Hospital   HMFF    it is new  only for WGT  players  ,         Holy Meter Finger Fart  Hospital  is open for all, its free ,run by hacks  and amateurs     we are Trying to get someone like Yancycan to run it,s debugg are brain, and whatnuts,,,,,,,,,,,   :)      good day gents

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 10:00 AM

Do you think I could have a letter for my Doctor, I think I'm infected with this complaint too it will save him time,thanks. :)

GC.

• drmoose
    3,539 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 11:20 AM
    gsoup, Lol, hear they're almost identical. frappefort, Too funny about Yancy runnin' your new hospital, although I'm sure he could do a better job than your current staff of hacks and amatures, lol. GC, I did you one better and sent a note to me about your condition, help is on the way, lol. Doc
  • GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 11:46 AM

THANKS that's a relief cool Doc.

GC.

drmoose:
    gsoup, Lol, hear they're almost identical. frappefort, Too funny about Yancy runnin' your new hospital, although I'm sure he could do a better job than your current staff of hacks and amatures, lol. GC, I did you one better and sent a note to me about your condition, help is on the way, lol. Doc

• SHBlonde
    6 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 3:43 PM

Bottom line.....people dont want to be responsible for their inappropriate, bad, immoral behavior.  I base what I "witness" people doing, as to their character and integrity.  Wether or not any of you agree.....WGT allows 13 yr old golfers on this site....period.  If a person doesnt care about the youth (many of them without parental guidance, and not by their own choice), that also says a lot about an inidividual.  People seem to think because something is on the internet, anything goes.  Just because people do the wrong thing, doesnt make it right. 

No one would be offended by what I posted if they don't have a problem or guilt about their own behavior. 

Have a great day everyone!!  :)

• SHBlonde
    6 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 5:49 PM

All that means is that we should ALL CARE about our youth! Lots of children have "checked-out" parents or none at all; and not by their choosing.  THEY are the most innocent.   

• PAGES
RSS