Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Just Joining

Sat, Apr 7 2012 4:11 PM (5 replies)
  • Wildstream
    7 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 10:38 AM

Howdy!! all Scots in Scotland and elsewhere. My wife, my 4 youing sons (at the time) and I spent the early 70's in The Netherlands, the UK and Scotland. I have seen many parts of this earth and I say to all ye Scotsman, there is no more beautiful place on it than the  hills and valley's of Scotland. And there is nothing so delicious as straight malt.Thank youi for letting an old guy join your club and I hope to meet all of you.. 

Wildstream.........Houston, Texas 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 12:20 PM

welcome!

-wgticon

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 12:38 PM

Wildstream:
    Wildstream.........Houston, Texas 

Im from Houston as well. Welcome to WGT.

• Wildstream
    7 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 2:52 PM

Buggyyy  Thanks..... I am looking for some friends.  Care to risk it?   Am not too sure if I am doing this right but I will go to the "Care to be my friend"  section and send one.  Are you "in" Houston now or  "from" Houston in the past?

Wildstream

• Brixan
    14 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 4:11 PM

Hello There 

My name is Bjorn and i just joined this club a week ago , wow there are some pretty awsome players in this club and i hope i can learn some things ,or get some good tips here and there lol .

I sure need them haha !!!!!!  , if anybody is looking for some more golf sparring partners just let me know !!!  

Grts Brixan  ( Bjorn )

• Knyx
    103 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 4:31 PM

Welcome!  My advise is just to start playing multplayer rounds-- you meet so many great people there.  I added you as a friend, and if I'm ever green feel free to invite me to a game!

RSS