Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Nation Member

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 24 2012 6:25 PM (8 replies)
  • DirkJones
    10 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2012 8:12 PM

How does one become a WGT Nation Member?  I have seen this recently and want to know how I can take part.  Any info would be appreciated.

• DirkJones
    10 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 4:58 PM

What is the deal? No response from a WGT staff member?

• tygerjr
    722 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 6:14 PM

WGT NATION is a new program for top WGT players ........ 

is free to join and is by invitation only for WGT Legends and players Level 90 and above, as well as a limited number of other top customers invited by WGT

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 6:15 PM

See Dirk, if you were a member you would get a quicker response... part of the membership deal.  Now that I've divulged this I will probably be kicked out of the top secret club... so much for the little flag by my name.  It was nice while it lasted.

• DirkJones
    10 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 6:25 PM

all right then, i am not important enough.  Gotcha.  Thanks for the response and i hope to earn my way into the NATION.

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 6:33 PM

Doublemochaman:

See Dirk, if you were a member you would get a quicker response... part of the membership deal.  Now that I've divulged this I will probably be kicked out of the top secret club... so much for the little flag by my name.  It was nice while it lasted.

Your lucky we just had a meeting and your still in, but on probation...

• TrikiRik
    103 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 6:54 PM

DirkJones:

What is the deal? No response from a WGT staff member?

I'll sell you my membership for a thousand credits.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 6:56 PM

Oh no, so this means 3 months of no bonus birdies or extra eagles?  Or the free clubs... or the secret ability to play stroke play on Pebble Beach?  Oh the humanity...

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 8:19 PM

Yo Dirk, if I could Gift you mine,  I would...  I've been invited many times, by e-mail and pop-ups... WGT, if I haven't joined by now, stop asking... Thx in advance.

RSS