Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Reducing / Eliminating Meter Stutter and Jumping

Tue, Apr 24 2012 6:34 PM (22 replies)
  • GolfDum
    396 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 5:05 PM

ADYTHEGOLFPRO:
    For those with less powerful computers, or want to minimise meter stutter, I highly recommend System Mechanic 10 and Auslogics Boostspeed.

I'd suggest reading the user comments near the bottom of this page before you consider System Mechanic.

• Win1Soon
    385 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 5:55 PM

Nice thread....In terms of flash player stability I would recommend waterfox to 64 bit users with powerful machines. I have tested Waterfox and firefox using stackoverflow and other apps in the past. Both have proven to be the most stable and responsive in several categories. (note. some sites/games have deals worked out with certain browsers :-) So don't believe everything you read or have been told. Just saying..  Gl all an God bless e1

Edit: Just want to add that above^ is simply for your personal consideration. I don't want any "fan boys to get in a ruffle :P

• Win1Soon
    385 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 6:34 PM

Yes, like trying to push a apple down the neck of a beer bottle in fact. Forget RTL from server to pc. What about processing??? lol, that's fantastic speed man!! just wow

sardono:

TheTigerEye:

Do like me and you will never have a problem...

Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (Labtop)

MY INTERNET:

Very nice machine .... you do realize that your internet connection is probably 2-4 times faster than the connection the WGT servers have .... lol

RSS