Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Meter Madness

Tue, Apr 24 2012 4:22 AM (5 replies)
  • pissmonkey
    6 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 6:56 AM

Is it Me; my system; or is it the way Wgt is structured to fine tune your timing by having meter issues? It seems to me when I'm doing well, all of a sudden my meter starts jumping around...slow-fast-slow; goes on after I click for swing; jack-rabbit starts; etc....Am I the only 1or is this a common feature?

• sardono
    114 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 10:21 AM

Well without knowing what your system and internet connection are?

You can try this, it works for most.

I use a different browser, just for this game, and only for this game. I tried 2, chrome, and comodo dragon. Comodo won, so its set up just for this game, and when the meter starts to get jittery, I clear the caches from the browser, and the flash and it gets better again. And its easy to do both from the options menu in the browser.

So you can try it and see if it helps. Seems that it works for about 70% of the people that try it, the other 30% still seem to have the problem.

Give it a try, and good luck.

• pUGfANmn
    436 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 11:39 AM

I've also tried Firefox and Firefox seems to be more stable than Chrome as well, which is tough for me to say being a Chrome fanboy.

Definitely clearing browser cache and Flash Cache can make a big difference, especially if you make any equipment changes and see things acting up.

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 3:35 PM

pissmonkey:

Is it Me; my system; or is it the way Wgt is structured to fine tune your timing by having meter issues? It seems to me when I'm doing well, all of a sudden my meter starts jumping around...slow-fast-slow; goes on after I click for swing; jack-rabbit starts; etc....Am I the only 1or is this a common feature?

I root for what the monkey is saying...  Keep us challenged WGT, but be prepared too lose customers due to stomach ulcers.  hehehe ;)

• pearlhr41
    12 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 10:43 PM

Completely log out of the internet.  Then relog into the game. 

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 4:22 AM

Other things I have found that causes meter skips is the Anti Virus Programs scans and updates. I turn off all of my auto updates and auto scans when playing along with the other suggestions mentioned.

RSS