Forums

Help › Forums

Looking for help

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 25 2012 1:14 AM (2 replies)
  • roadruner150
    29 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 7:00 PM

Has anyone mapped the greens! I need to know where to put my approach shots for the easiest putts. Have looked in forum with no luck. Can I also have my post not moderated now?

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 9:52 PM

roadruner150:
    where to put my approach shots for the easiest putts

Within a couple of feet, preferably on the low side of the hole. Okay, that was the cheap shot answer. 

Obviously straight uphill putts are the easiest. You can map every green every time you approach by simply changing to forward view, and selecting chip as your shot preference. When you then click on the target flag, you'll see the target grid. Blue = high. Red = low. Move it around if you like. There's your green map, presented to you on any and every approach.  

Cheers. Have fun. Good luck.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 1:14 AM

roadruner150:

Has anyone mapped the greens! I need to know where to put my approach shots for the easiest putts. Have looked in forum with no luck. Can I also have my post not moderated now?

hi

experience is what will help you judge. anytime you hit a good shot to a good spot, make a mental or physical note of it, so next time you there, you can have some idea:)

-wgticon

RSS