Forums

Help › Forums

my profile page

Thu, Apr 26 2012 2:09 AM (2 replies)
  • conan09
    8 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 5:40 PM

can anyone tell me what has happened to my profile page?

I have lost my profile page it just comes up blank, all my friends are gone from it all comments are gone even my profile pic is gone is anyone else having the same problem

cheers

Conan09

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 1:32 AM

hi

your profile page works here.  can you try another browser? and if that does not work, clear cookies for both flash and browser + its caches and see if that helps.

-wgticon

• Richard1201
    822 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 2:09 AM

3 Apr 2012 at 11:35 PM

I have been playing on WGT for just under 3 months now, with the last month being a little more active on the site.

For the most, game is enjoyable and playing with people from all over the world is a real bonus. Have had good games with tons of people who I do not know, quite amazing and then last night.....

I guess there always has to be one "dirtball" somewhere!!

Played a game of Blitz, got to the first hole and as usual, wished everybody good luck etc...I sometimes add, that I am from Cape Town, South Africa as I normally get to learn where my fellow players are from..

Last night I got " ***" and some other colourful comments from one player mainly. Thought I had a beer too many, and said "excuse me" to which the dirtbag responded with more racist insults, and a fellow player chose to laugh at my predicament.

Here we have a no brained, scumbag, who chose to classify me as a "***" just because I was from South Africa??? What ever race I am surely is not important

Here we have a scumbag of note, who has no place on any website, never mind WGT. I hope the fleas of a thousand camels invade his private parts, I could say more but??

Maybe i should name and shame him?? Any other thoughts

RSS