Forums

Help › Forums

lost credits and lost balls

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 27 2012 1:35 PM (7 replies)
  • madbobcats
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 9:06 PM

I just tried to play a game of blitz, every shot by all three players was called ob, no matter where it landed. Had to forfiet match, because it kept replacing the balls i had purchased, how do i get those credits and balls back, that was terrible....not happy

• hanssd1
    53 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 9:26 PM

I e-mailed them because of their crappy game did the the same thing. They e-mailed me back asking what type of balls I lost. I never heard from them again. Crooks. They don't give a crap.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 9:31 PM

I had the same thing happen to me... I never got the balls back but it did stop after a server reboot.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 9:00 AM

hi,

there seem to be some weirdness with that. if this happens again, please right click on the game screen and submit detailed bug report. mention as many details as possible, such us, what course, who was in it, did anyone disconnect prior, or any other detail relevant.

-wgticon

• gofbals
    178 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 9:43 AM

WGTicon:

hi,

there seem to be some weirdness with that. if this happens again, please right click on the game screen and submit detailed bug report. mention as many details as possible, such us, what course, who was in it, did anyone disconnect prior, or any other detail relevant.

-wgticon

I'm noticing a lot of things that are happening.One i keep getting this down load this video popping up all the time.I use IE and chrome.Chrome i use for the game and IE for surfing internet when i'm not playing the game .Today was the first day download this video showed up on IE.The game has gotten very inconsistant.The meter is at different speeds during the game.There are so many commercials any more that i believe this may be the problem that causes the inconsistantcies.It reminds me of having to many programs running at the same time.Maybe your servers are overloaded?As far as getting credits thats become a joke.If i was to respond everytime i didn't get credits i wouldn't be able to play the game anymore.The game is progressively getting worst and am looking for another game to partake in.WGT has a good program but if you can't play it ,what good is it.The progression of the game not responding is getting worst and is noticeable every week or two.

• Bodycarver
    99 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 11:19 AM

What is causing most of the issues lately, is the commercials. Every time they add one. It screws up something in the game. They are over loading the servers with unnecessary crap. The commercials are crap and no one wants to see a 30 sec commercial pop up when trying to load a game. This is the worst thing WGT has done . It is causing all kinds of issues in the game. Some courses are so for off on distance and wind speed, that it is impossible to play. WGT needs to leave a working game alone and stop causing issues. The commercials need to go. 

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 11:28 AM

Bodycarver:

What is causing most of the issues lately, is the commercials. Every time they add one. It screws up something in the game. They are over loading the servers with unnecessary crap. The commercials are crap and no one wants to see a 30 sec commercial pop up when trying to load a game. This is the worst thing WGT has done . It is causing all kinds of issues in the game. Some courses are so for off on distance and wind speed, that it is impossible to play. WGT needs to leave a working game alone and stop causing issues. The commercials need to go. 

But then we'd have to pay to play.

• Bodycarver
    99 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 1:35 PM

We already do. I am on my 8th set of clubs. I think I have paid enough to not have to see commercials.

RSS