Forums

Help › Forums

putter pal

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 27 2012 11:25 AM (4 replies)
  • divitier
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 11:13 PM

How do you turn off this stupid putter pal crap!!! It has ruined my average!!!!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 8:57 AM

hi

within  a game window, go to options, scroll down all the way and then you'll see a checkbox to turn it off.

-wgticon

• Bodycarver
    99 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 11:13 AM

My Putter pal disappeared on its own with no way to turn it on or off.. Why is this. I loved it. Used it all the time. I just wish WGT would make the Driver and irons scale the same size as the putting scale. I have tried every thing to make them the same. The Driving and iron scale is always longer on the screen. This makes you have to have two scales when if the same length one would work. PLEASE FIX THIS...

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 11:15 AM

Just make your own. I use a post-it note taped to the bottom of my monitor.

• Bodycarver
    99 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 11:25 AM

I do that also. It would be easier if all clubs were the same scale size so it worked for other clubs not just the putter. My driver and iron scale is almost 1/4" longer. It sucks. So when the Putter Pal was applied I was able to use it and make a tape for my other clubs. It worked out great. Then one day my putter pal disappeared during a game and caused all sorts of problems. I have no way to put it back up as I do not have a putter pal option.

As for a post it note. That will not work for me. You must have a small screen. My scale is 5" long.

RSS