Forums

Help › Forums

scoring average

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 2 2012 12:25 PM (1 replies)
  • Grumpymater
    1 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2012 12:14 PM

I am level 86,been a"Master" for almost 1 yr. WGT just is no fun anymore,I rarely shoot par let alone my average of 65.2. Why has my average never changed in all of these rounds?I should have been demoted months ago,can I start over and at least enjoy the game again? I guess I'll try Tiger's game.

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2012 12:25 PM

Well, your short game is obviously your biggest shortcoming. Putting stats are less than mediocre. After all this time, you should have learned how to make more birdies and fewer bogies, just by knowing the breaks, being able to read putts, using the tools to know how to gauge distance, and getting up and down from rough and traps. There are much better clubs available to you as well (than what you are using now). 

There is a ton of good info in the forums on how to improve the weaknesses in your game. It is up to you to take advantage of that and put tips and tricks and experience to good use and shoot lower, more competitive scores. You can of course, start over with a new account and work up from hack, but that is your call...or apply yourself and when you shoot 32/65 or below, your average will go down. 

RSS