Forums

Help › Forums

My 'Join A Game' does not seem to be working !!!

Fri, May 4 2012 11:41 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • StrokerLee
    94 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2012 12:42 PM

Starting May 2nd...it seems as though my 'JOIN A GAME' is not working !!! In other words when I try to Join A Game...the little loading circles come up and says that it is searching...and then after a while it will reset and ask it I want to 'search again' or 'Change Criteria' and so on !!! (that is and has been normal)...but now all of a sudden...when I try to 'JOIN A GAME' the loading circles come on and they STAY ON !!! without anyone ever trying to join me!!! It does this no matter what course I try to join a game on !!! It never resets and even ask me if I would like to 'search again' ! Does anyone have any advice on this matter!!!

• bdrook
    8 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2012 12:57 PM

I am having the same exact problem today.  I saw last nite that they closed the site for upgrading, and then this morning this is happening.  Weird coincidence?  who knows.

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2012 4:32 PM

Just been happening to me too in last few hours. I don't know what WTG is doing, but come on we want to play.

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2012 4:57 PM

Still not working. I guess we don't want to play. The only thing that work is creating a game and we still have quitters that way.

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2012 6:43 PM

Well, I figured a way to get it to work, but I am not doing this all the time. You have to log out and log back in. That is crap. We should not have to do that. This is my 3rd or 4th time posting on this, and they are not letting it post. Seriously, why are you being this way WGT?

• Choclate28
    239 Posts
    Thu, May 3 2012 5:40 AM

I'm having the same problem, two days running now. Come on guys, we want to play. Please repair problem.

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Thu, May 3 2012 6:12 AM

Same here, have to create a game. Somehow players find their way to my room. So not sure what I can't seem to do the same.

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Thu, May 3 2012 9:20 AM

It is still doing it. I do not know what they are waiting for. There goes our consecutive days, unless we play only stroke play and tournaments. I guess it is not that important to keep people interested in this game.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, May 3 2012 10:18 AM

Games4Ever71:
    It is still doing it. I do not know what they are waiting for.

Works fine on my end, so I don't think that it is something being done by WGT.  Try clearing cache/cookies or possibly a different browser.

Games4Ever71:
    There goes our consecutive days, unless we play only stroke play and tournaments

Go here http://www.wgt.com/courses/  pick a course, then pick one hole and you get your days-played completed really quickly.  

Games4Ever71:
    I guess it is not that important to keep people interested in this game.

What makes you think that?  They keep adding new stuff to the game don't they,  seems like that is "trying to keep people interested".

• clappers
    8 Posts
    Thu, May 3 2012 9:23 PM

Doing it to me as well. Havent played for a week, tried yesterday and today , no go. Was able to play closest to the hole. Looks like wgt problem to me. From New Zealand

• PAGES
RSS