Forums

Help › Forums

ads in the way

Mon, May 7 2012 2:22 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Ricksickler
    24 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 10:11 AM

when any game I,m loading is starting up a ad will cover up the first pic, and I can,t get it to go even when loading is done (100%) it stays and acts like the screen freezes up. how can I get it to go so game starts????

• graemelee99
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 10:42 AM

I am experiencing this too. Pissed right off!

• pjschaub
    173 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 10:51 AM

They must be doing something new, I did see a new ad that was a commercial. I bought some new clubs and I just want to practice and it's the same there I thought it was my computer, but I guess it's everyone. Thx  to you for mentioning it.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 10:52 AM

They're trying to fix the problem. 

• bripuppy
    3 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 11:08 AM

have had the same problem about 5 times this weekend .. all from the same ad for myrtle beach quote .. i would like to appoligize to those whos game i have frozen as i started the game and have no chopice but to close off and start over ... hope it is fixed soon before i annoy to many

• garyslevin
    1 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 11:08 AM

Its been like that for days now,so they dont seem to be too bothered bout gettin it fixed!!!!

• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 1:46 PM

l have not been able to Play the Game for 3, Days Personaly im not interested in People like mr, W.G.T Icon Telling me theres a Glitch , Some one needs to Just FIX IT AND DAMN QUICK !!!!!!

ROY.

• cpatterson22
    257 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 3:26 PM

Yeah just happened to me, I'm on Kia and loaded 100% but the ad is there and it wont go into the game :/

• MikeyCritter
    77 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 3:47 PM

Well as I have posted elsewhere,, I am assuming tha WGT is about to start giving away the equipment, balls and avatars with all the commercials they expect us to endure.

• Ricksickler
    24 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 5:42 PM

Well, as of sunday nite 8:30pm, still can,t play any games. can,t get the ads to leave so the game will start. I sure hope someone looks into this problem very soon. who should be the one to fix this and how do you get hold of them ?

• PAGES
RSS