Forums

Help › Forums

Sign in Screen

Mon, May 7 2012 9:29 AM (7 replies)
  • phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 7:14 AM

I have a friend that cannot get logged on.  We have reloaded his browser, reloaded flash and active X reset his flash to maximum memory, and when he tries to sign on it takes him to his profile page and all the data there is correct, but on the left side of the page, the play now/friends list, all of those things are not there.  We have tried Mozilla, Comodo and Google chrome to no avail.  Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.  he is suffering from WGT withdrawal and needs help baldly ;)

Thanks

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 8:10 AM

Has he simply clicked on the friends Tab. I know that sounds dumb bit I once thought mine wasnt working and was like oh click on the tab instead of the invite tab. Good Luck.

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 8:29 AM

We cant even get the friends tab visible, nor the account, or play button, anything on the left side of the page simply isn't there,  But thanks for the suggestion.

• rotund57
    464 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 8:30 AM

The problem is I dont have anything to click on the whole left side of my profile page hasnt just dissappeared and i cant get  it back

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 8:31 AM

That sounds like a Flash issue. You might try reinstalling it.

• rotund57
    464 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 8:34 AM

tks but weve done that.

• borntobesting
    9,684 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 8:37 AM

phiber:

We cant even get the friends tab visible, nor the account, or play button, anything on the left side of the page simply isn't there,  But thanks for the suggestion.

Even though you reloaded flash you might have to delete it and reinstall it. Because it sounds like a flash problem. Because that part of the screen in flash based. But there could be another problem that i just thought about that happened to me last year. Check and make sure that on his flash menu that show all is checked. And that his browser settings are showing 100%. in other word his screen is properly formatted to show the entire page. It could be formatted in such a way that it is only showing the right side of the screen.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 9:29 AM

had the same problem, it a settings problem, you need to go through flash and check all you buttons, mine did that when I gave my browser a bath. use some sort of other chat and go through them line by line with a friend. i did it and it worked

RSS