Forums

Help › Forums

Wind Speed

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 30 2012 4:45 PM (4 replies)
  • russellie
    668 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 5:01 AM

For the past 2 days the winds peed at st andy,s  f 9 is terrible,  especialy  hole 4.

It is 21mph from left.  played well  left almost on left hand green ended up in rough r hand side green. which means it must have been at least 60 mph to carry that far right. been like it for 2 days.

wind speed is crazy and dosn't do what is says on the TIN

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 1:41 PM

I will never understand why its always the games fault when people play and it doesnt go the way they want it to go. Practice makes perfect dude. Grip it n rip it.

• Garywaynewright
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 1:53 PM

This is what make this game great I guess-if it was predictable how easy would that be. makes for some interesting playing-in real life one would not have the same results, even when wind and direction is known.......so many other factors........I always blame my swing meter........

• Nicholas1475348
    11 Posts
    Wed, May 30 2012 3:29 PM
    Sometimes make a wow this is a fast swing meter a lot. The wind speed is terrible, and on Hole 6 Royal St. George's is one of the most difficult hole to get a Hole in one with a high wind. With 21 mph going down on Hole 9 at Kiwiah, and the pin is placed in front. OMG! I barely ever make approach shots. (But Hole 13 at Bethpage is the easist approach when 4 yrds away on fairway) Predicting on the wind, if you click right when wind is going right, your ball is in heaven. Blame the swing meter a lot too.........
  • nyctc7
    160 Posts
    Wed, May 30 2012 4:45 PM

Recently on the Golf Channel I saw some 20-something women cope rather well with a very strong wind. I'll never complain again. 

http://www.golfchannel.com/tv/big-break-atlantis/

RSS