Forums

Help › Forums

Olympic

Tue, May 15 2012 4:48 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 2:36 PM

You have to set up whatever game you want and Olympic will be a choice.

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 2:47 PM

It's not quite that simple.  You set up a stroke play game as you normally would, then choose Olympic.  This will take you to the USGA screen for Olympic.  The 1st column, as the OP quite rightly says, shows the CTTH and the qualifier.  The 2nd column headed "Experience the Olympic Club" is where you need to go, then choose "Create a Group".  From there the rest should be easy.

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 4:10 PM

MioKontic:

It's not quite that simple.  You set up a stroke play game as you normally would, then choose Olympic.  This will take you to the USGA screen for Olympic.  The 1st column, as the OP quite rightly says, shows the CTTH and the qualifier.  The 2nd column headed "Experience the Olympic Club" is where you need to go, then choose "Create a Group".  From there the rest should be easy.

That works for a group but not single player.

try these links

Front9

Back9

Full18

Danny

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 9:40 PM

What I do to play it as a single player is:

Press Play Now, select strokeplay Olympic Club (Ranked/Practice)

Click on Create A Group, stroke @ Olympic (F9, B9 or Full 18) then press Change Game Mode button.

Select stroke & then Tee Off in a ranked or practice round as a single player.

Good luck & Happy Hitting!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, May 9 2012 5:08 AM

DannyPhan:

Yes it does. What you have to do is create the game the way Mio laid out and then click "change game mode" and choose stroke play. This will let you choose Ranked or Practice mode.Those links work but you can't change the conditions. 

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Wed, May 9 2012 6:46 AM

YankeeJim:

DannyPhan:

Yes it does. What you have to do is create the game the way Mio laid out and then click "change game mode" and choose stroke play. This will let you choose Ranked or Practice mode.Those links work but you can't change the conditions. 

OMG thank you again YJ for the info. Practice mode is what I was looking for. I can't imagine what other secrets you hold.  ;)

• gr8flbob
    592 Posts
    Wed, May 9 2012 3:17 PM

CerinoDevoti:
    OMG thank you again YJ for the info. Practice mode is what I was looking for. I can't imagine what other secrets you hold.  ;)

You don't have to imagine, Cerino! Just review all of YJ's other eight thousand, six hundred and ninety-nine posts.

WARNING! You may have to don hip-boots for a few of the discussions, lol.

• PAGES
RSS